Suffolk County requires that Suffolk County electrical license holders must complete continuing education hours prior to renewing their license. License holders are encouraged to view the County website for more information about this requirement.
The Suffolk County Electrical Contractor’s Association is resuming in-person Continuing Education courses that are required by Suffolk County license holders to renew their licenses.
- Courses will be one day of eight hours in a small classroom atmosphere with live instructor(s).
- There will be water, coffee and doughnuts available at no cost.
- Proof of attendance certificates will be issued to all participants that complete the course.
- Courses will be about the currently adopted 2017 NEC, so participants should bring code books.
- Membership to the Association is not required. Courses are accessible to all applicants.
- Space is limited, so we recommend that you act quickly and register.
- Contact SCECA @ 631-361-7474 to register if paying by check or register online.
- You must present your Suffolk County Electrician’s ID card on the day of the course.
- No refunds. Credit applied to next CEH course.